Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dish to take to your next pot luck, or serve as an appetizer at your next party. Not too spicy, and very addicting.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 3 -4 large flour tortillas
- picante sauce (for dipping)
- Mix cream cheese, chilies, garlic salt and 2 tablespoons picante together.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Roll tortillas tightly, like a jelly roll and wrap in plastic wrap.
- When ready to serve, cut in 1/2-inch pieces.
- Serve with additional picante sauce for dipping.
I added some chopped hot pepper and I used spinach tortillas. Good recipe, very versitile and popular.
The taste of these pinwheels is not only addicting, but they are sooooo easy to prepare and serve. I like cold appetizers because my oven and stove are usually stuffed to capacity at party time. Warning: Make lots - they go fast! Thanks, Miss Annie, for a great dish.
Very easy, tasty & quick - just what I was looking for in a recipe for a work potluck. I used spinach tortillas, low-fat cream cheese, and added about a half-cup of shredded cheddar cheese. I took home an empty platter, both DH & I enjoyed the "ends" as a snack, lol. :)