- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 3 -4 large flour tortillas
- picante sauce (for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, chilies, garlic salt and 2 tablespoons picante together.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Roll tortillas tightly, like a jelly roll and wrap in plastic wrap.
- When ready to serve, cut in 1/2-inch pieces.
- Serve with additional picante sauce for dipping.