Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is really good on cold days.
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 1 medium onion
- 24 roasted green chilies
- 10 medium potatoes
- 2 -4 teaspoons ground cumin
- season salt
- Boil pork chops in water until done.
- Then remove and cut into chunks.
- Peel skin off of green chilis and cut into pieces.
- Chop up onion.
- Peel and cut up potatoes.
- In a medium size stock pot fill half way with water.
- Season with the season salt.
- Add pork, chilis, potatoes, onion, and cumin.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- You can grate some cheese and put on top if you like.
My family enjoyed this stew. I didn't have enough potatoes so I added a can of hominy. Very good, and easy to do.
This is a very good stew.I could eat it anytime.