1/1 Photo of Green Chile Squares (Paula Deen)
My husband was in the kitchen last weekend and watched Paula Deen make this recipe. Since we had all the ingredients on hand he made it for us that night, scaling it down to 2/3. We both liked it a lot and also enjoyed it for lunch the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Prepare 12x8-inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, mix together the eggs, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper sauce.
- 4In large bowl, combine chiles and both cheeses. Pour the egg mixture into the cheese mixture and stir together well.
- 5Pat the mixture down into the prepared baking dish and bake until the center is firm, about 45 minutes.
- 6Once cooled, cut into small squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Squares (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 240.8 mg
- Sodium 1324.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 20.7 g