1/1 Photo of Green Chile Souffle
This dish is a favorite of ours from Santa Fe. A little B&B called Adobe Abode had this recipe on their website, so we thought we'd try it for breakfast. The dish is very easy to make and serve. Accompany the souffle with warm tomatillo sauce and fresh melon. Our favorite breakfast beverage with the green chile bite of the souffle is mango juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Butter or Pam a 9x14 glass baking pan.
- 3Put flour mixture into large mixing bowl.
- 4Pour in eggs and butter. Mix thoroughly.
- 5Mix in rest of ingredients and pour into glass pan.
- 6Bake for 30 min., or until top is browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.9
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 353.6 mg
- Sodium 1004.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper