Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons oil or 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup green chili, Diced
- In oil in a heavy saucepan, saute' garlic and onion.
- Blend in flour with wooden spoon.
- Add water and green chili.
- Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Excellent. I left out the salt and garlic, reduced the oil, and added a bit of jalapeno for a spicy kick. It was delicious. Thanks!