Recipe by kolibri
Crunchy, creamy, spicy delight in bite-sized pastry. If you use ready-made dough, this is very simple and fast.
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces canned green chilies, diced
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 F and grease a baking sheet.
- Separate the dough into four 3x6-inch rectagles on cutting board, press the seams closed. Spread cream cheese evenly to all rectangles, top with the chiles. Fold rectangles in half lenghtwise, cut each to eight pieces.
- Combine milk and egg in a small bowl. Combine all breadcrumbs and seasoning mix in a shallow dish. Dip the bites into the milk-egg mixture, and roll in the breadcrumb mixture. Place into the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Serve with salsa.