Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are very good Quesadillas. I got the recipe out of a newspaper. Very easy to make.
- 2 cups shedded cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 cup green onions (about2) or 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 10 6-inch flour tortillas
- salsa (your farorite)
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Combine cheese, chilies,corn and onions in a bowl.
- Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture onto ONE HALF of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Place 2 Quesadillas in skillet.
- Cook each side over medium-high heat until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with salsa and cilantro.
Simple and fast! I used grilled corn and pepperjack cheese for an extra kick. I omitted the salsa, as the blend of flavors were excellent without it. Thanks for sharing!
Really good!!!! You didn't even need salsa. Love the corn in it!
I have made these quesadillas numerous times. Along with the salsa and cilantro, I serve them with sour cream. Thanks for posting!! Al