3 hrs 20 mins
From Pillsbury Fun & Easy Mexican Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 64 inches flour tortillas
- 1Heat oven to 325. Place pork roast in shallow glass baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with garlic salt, cumin and oregano. Top with green chiles and onions.
- 3Add water to baking dish. Cover with foil.
- 4Bake at 325 for 2 1/2 hours or until pork is very tender. Remove pork and onions from baking dish, reserving liquid.
- 5Shred pork and mix with about 1/4 cup cooking liquid, roasted peppers, green onions, sour cream and 1 cup of the cheese.
- 6Spread about 2 teaspoons enchilada sauce on each tortilla; top with about 1/2 cup pork mixture.
- 7Roll up tortillas and place, seam side down, in sprayed 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 8Top with remaining enchilada sauce and remaining cheese. Cover and bake 45 to 60 minutes, until enchiladas are thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Pork Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.7
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 1179.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 32.3 g