Green Chile Pork Enchiladas
- Heat oven to 325. Place pork roast in shallow glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, cumin and oregano. Top with green chiles and onions.
- Add water to baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 for 2 1/2 hours or until pork is very tender. Remove pork and onions from baking dish, reserving liquid.
- Shred pork and mix with about 1/4 cup cooking liquid, roasted peppers, green onions, sour cream and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons enchilada sauce on each tortilla; top with about 1/2 cup pork mixture.
- Roll up tortillas and place, seam side down, in sprayed 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce and remaining cheese. Cover and bake 45 to 60 minutes, until enchiladas are thoroughly heated.