1/1 Photo of Green Chile Pork Chops
This sounds easy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour oil in a large saute pan with a lid.
- 2Heat over medium high until hot.
- 3Add pork chops, onions, garlic and oregano.
- 4Saute for 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the pork chops are browned.
- 5Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 6Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.3
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 1280.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 20.0 g