Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This sounds easy and tasty.
Make and share this Green Chile Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Pour oil in a large saute pan with a lid.
- Heat over medium high until hot.
- Add pork chops, onions, garlic and oregano.
- Saute for 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the pork chops are browned.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
This was great, I used chicken broth in place of water, I added in 2 teaspoon dried chili flakes and sauteed the onion/garlic mixture separately from the chops, I seasoned the chops with seasoned salt and black pepper before browning, thanks for sharing Engrossed1...Kitten:)
Delightful dinner - my family loved this one. We enjoyed the spice - might up it a notch for our taste next time, but we really like it hot! Perefect spice level for company - pretty too! Thanks for a great keeper, Engrossed!!
This was really delicious. Just the right amount of spice. The loin chops were tender and juicy and the sauce just complemented the entire entree. I will make this again. I made it with Nikki Kate's The Easiest Spanish Rice which was a match made in heaven. Thank you for sharing another *keeper* I love your recipes!!! Haven't tagged a bad one yet. ~V