Recipe by Juenessa
This is pimiento cheese with a kick!
Top Review by True Texas
Great piiiiiiiiiimiento cheese, and I consider myself a conisiour of pimiento cheese. :) Seriously, it's very different from the norm with the chilies and pepper. I did not get a poblano pepper so I used just a wee little bit of chipolte pepper. I was careful not to use but a tiny bit since these pepper have such a smokey taste. I'm eating this on sandwiches now.
- 2 (453.59 g) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 226.79 g package monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 127.57 g canchopped green chilies
- 113.39 g jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 medium poblano chile, seeded and minced
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce