This is SO good and SO easy! The variations are also limitless. Not sure anymore where I found it. Better make two while you're at it, because it disappears before you can get any. :-)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Separate the biscuits. Place one biscuit in the center and place the remaining 9 in a circle around it, edges slightly overlapping. Gently press them together. You should get about a ten inch circle(with pretty scalloped edges).
- Combine olive oil (you could use melted butter) and chili powder. Brush over the biscuits. Sprinkle with chilies and cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minute until nice and golden brown.
- To serve; pull them apart.
- I have also used olive oil, chopped garlic, fresh minced rosemary and parmesan cheese.