Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy ground beef dinner.
Make and share this Green Chile Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, blend shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (1/2 ounce) envelope ranch dip mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilies, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 12 corn tortillas (8-inch)
- Cook beef and garlic powder in skillet, stirring until crumbled and no longer pink.
- Remove from heat; drain.
- Stir in shredded cheese and onion; set aside.
- Heat chicken soup, milk and Velveeta cheese in saucepan over medium heat; stir until melted.
- Stir in dip mix, chilies and pimiento.
- Fill a skillet to about 1 inch with water.
- Heat over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Dip tortillas, 1 at a time, into hot water using tongs.
- Soak for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Drain and spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture onto each tortilla; roll up tightly and place in a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese sauce.
- Bake, covered at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.