Recipe by Kendra*
My mother always hated to cook, but this is one thing she did like to make. It's really easy to make and is very different from any other dip recipe I've seen. It's nowhere near as spicy as it may seem from the ingredients list. In fact, if you like it spicier, you can add chopped jalapenos or hot sauce to taste.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 12 -16 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 4 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- tortilla chips (I use Tostitos Scoops)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onion until onion is tender.
- Drain grease thoroughly.
- Return beef and onions to pan, add all remaining ingredients (except chips) and simmer until desired consistency.
- Serve it in a crockpot at low heat in order keep it warm while serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.