Recipe by Chef GreanEyes
My Man made this WONDERFUL homemade sauce of home ingredients at hand. He's so simplistic!! Made and put over his homemade burritos!!! Nice and smothered.... with melted shredded cheese, mmmmmm!! .... I hear your tummy rumblin!! lol
- 7 ounces canned chopped green chili peppers
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- heat chiles in small sauce pan with butter until butter is melted.
- simmer over low heat for about 2 minute.
- slowly add flour and stir in to make rioux.
- add milk and garlic then mix and simmer until desired consistancy is reached.
- season with salt and pepper.