Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs 30 mins
Another crock pot recipe I received in my email!
Make and share this Green Chile Corn Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn or 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth or 3 cups chicken bouillon
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients except milk/cream and cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hours or until.
- potatoes are tender.
- Stir in milk or cream.
- Reheat, if desired.
- Serve in individual bowls; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Very good and super easy! I left out the ham and used water instead of chicken broth - still delicious! We topped this off with pepper jack cheese for a little extra kick. Thanks for sharing!