Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe adapted from one made at Josh's, a Santa Fe restaurant which is now closed.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted green chili
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro, to taste
- 2 tablespoons neutral vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (do NOT use Miracle Whip!)
- 6 -8 cups shredded cabbage or 6 -8 cups coleslaw mix
- salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine chile through mayonnaise in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add cabbage, combine well, season to taste. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, or refrigerate up to a day.