Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I'm on a low carb diet and i made this and it worked
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breasts
- 2 cups 99% fat free chicken broth (swansons)
- 16 ounces green chili peppers, salas verde (central market)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas (la torilla factory)
- Mix chicken, chicken broth, salsa verde and cumin in medium pot and bring to boil. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Heat tortilla then cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- To serve, put soup in a bowl and top with 1/4 of the tortilla strips and 1/4 of the cheese.