1/1 Photo of Green Chile Chicken Soup
Robyn from the desert's Note:
Ridiculously easy and quick. My husband's favorite. The only way to mess this one up is to add too much milk making the soup too thin. I got this recipe from my mother, but I don't know where it originated. The amounts can vary. You really can't mess this one up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soups, chicken, corn and green chile in very large pot.
- 2Gradually add milk to desired consistency.
- 3I use about 3/4 of the empty soup can full.
- 4Let boil.
- 5Serve in bowls with tortillas on the side.
- 6You can probably do this in a crockpot with raw chicken at the bottom, top with soup, corn, milk and chile and let cook 7 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 554.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: