1/2 Photos of Green Chile Chicken Noodle Casserole
A great, easy alternative to making green chicken enchiladas. You can make them spicier by sprinkling verde sauce over the top before baking. You can also add black beans or chopped tomatoes to add a little flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook egg noodles to al dente.
- 2Once cooked, drain noodles and add all ingredients while noodles are still hot.
- 3Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 4Sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Chicken Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.4
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 191.3 mg
- Sodium 778.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 39.5 g