Easy and fast enchiladas! Make them a spicy or mild as you want. Don't be afraid to add your own twist on the recipe, it can be done easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Over medium-high heat, cook and cube the chicken breasts in a medium sautee pan.
- 3Put the cubed cream cheese and green chiles in with the cooked chicken.
- 4Let the cream cheese melt and get bubbly, cooking over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- 5Put the filling evenly into each tortilla, rolling them, and placing them seam down in a 9 by 13 pan, putting them together as close as possible.
- 6Pour the green chile sauce evenly over the filled tortillas, followed by the cheese.
- 7Bake for 15- 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 8Garnish with the cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.7
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.2 mg
- Sodium 562.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g