Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and fast enchiladas! Make them a spicy or mild as you want. Don't be afraid to add your own twist on the recipe, it can be done easily.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Over medium-high heat, cook and cube the chicken breasts in a medium sautee pan.
- Put the cubed cream cheese and green chiles in with the cooked chicken.
- Let the cream cheese melt and get bubbly, cooking over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Put the filling evenly into each tortilla, rolling them, and placing them seam down in a 9 by 13 pan, putting them together as close as possible.
- Pour the green chile sauce evenly over the filled tortillas, followed by the cheese.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with the cilantro.