- 1 1⁄3 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup canned diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) canscondensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- cooking spray
- 24 6-inch corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring with a whisk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread 1 cup soup mixture in a 13 x 9 inch backing dish coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange 6 tortillas over the soup mixture, and top with 1 cup chicken and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with the cheese.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.