Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have a friend who swears by this dish. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds so good I will soon! Easy too!
- Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- Mix sour cream and chiles.
- In a 9x9 pan, layer: 1/2 the rice, 1/2 the sour cream mixture, 1/2 the chicken, then 1/2 the jack cheese.
- Sprinkle top generously with Parmesan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees until top is browned and bubbly.
This was very easy and very good. Even my 16 mos old devoured it!!
I included onions, garlic and tomatoes. Good flavor but too heavy with the rice, in my opinion.
I made this strictly according to the recipe and it was very good, but I think I may modify it next time...I'll add the tomatoes as others have suggested, and have a little less sour cream. This was really great and had lots of flavor! It's a keeper.