Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From the Southwest Slow Cooker
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 green chilies, roasted, peeled and chopped (or use canned)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced, for garnish
- 1 avocado, sliced, for garnish
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place chicken on bottom, add green chiles and garlic. Pour the soup over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker and keep warm.
- Place sauce in a blender and blend until mostly smooth. Return to the slow cooker for 15 minutes ro reheat.
- When ready to serve, place chicken on plate. Ladle sauce over the top. Add cooked rice if desired. Place slices of tomato and avocado on the side. Garnish with parsley and serve.