Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe calls for ground turkey, but I bet it would be equally tasty with ground beef. Very simple meal idea from Perdue.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 hamburger buns
- If grilling, grease grill. Preheat grill or broiler.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients until blended. Shape into 4 burgers.
- Grill or broil, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 165°F
- Serve burgers on buns with lettuce, tomatoes, or condiments of choice.