Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe is from Southern Living Magazine -- sounds delish!
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese (or yellow)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (feel free to use low-fat)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix (dry version for dips, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and spread on toasted french bread slices.
- Broil 5 inches from heat until bubbly.
I made this for a break and sustenance for helpers who were laying new flooring in my house. It got rave reviews and a wife ask for the recipe. Very yummy indeed. :D
I scaled this way back for one piece of toast. It was delicious! I also added a tiny bit of whole grain mustard and loved that too. Thanks Nancy!