Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I had this at a baby shower a few years ago and got the recipe from the hostess who was having the shower. I do not know the origin of the recipe but let me just say, if you are looking to take a dip to a party and you want everyone to ask you for the recipe, this might be the recipe for you. You can adjust the amount of the jalepeno's according to your taste.
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn or 3 (11 ounce) cans corn
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 5 -6 chopped jalapenos
- Drain Mexicorn.
- In a 5 quart bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, green chili's, and jalapenos.
- Add corn and cheese and mix well.
- Chill for 2 hours or longer.
- Serve with corn chips, or crackers of your choice.