Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I took a recipe I liked and made it into one we love. Took it to work recently and had many requests for the recipe.
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- Brown sausage, drain and set aside to cool. In large mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs with garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Stir in green chiles, and 1 1/2 c cheese. Stir in sausage. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and add to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour into 13x9" pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Place in 375 degree oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top. Continue baking 15-20 minutes or till lightly browned.