Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Quick and easy crockpot recipe!
Make and share this Green Chile and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces canned green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup hot enchilada sauce
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, chiles, chili powder and slat and pepper. Place a generous dollop of mixture on each flattned chicken breast, then roll up. Place chicken rolls in the crockpot, seam side down. Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup, and enchilada sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.