Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe takes a little time but it is well worth it. This is great for potlucks or any meal. Refried bean and rice are great side dishes with this. Enjoy!!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomatillos, Food procesed
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (28 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- Take chicken breasts and place in a sause pan and add some seasonsalt to taste. Bring to a boil, for about 45 minutes. Let cool till you can separate the chicken into shreads. At this time put the chicken back into the empty pan and add the tomatillos sause, cover with just enough water to cover the chicken, bring this to a boil, then let it set.
- Next you will want to cut the onion, open the olives, chiles, theeses and the tortillas and sause.
- You will need a 13" x 9" backing pan, spray this with cooking spray and then coat it with a layer of the enchilada sauce. Take a tortilla and add a small amount of the chicken (strain the liquid out). Next the onion, olives,chiles, both cheeses, then roll up tight and place in pan.
- Cover with the rest of the enchilada sauce. Next cover with Reynolds Wrap Release non-stice foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 454 minutes.
- Your last step is to remove the foil and use the balance of the cheeses to cover the top. Set your oven to broiler, and place pan there to melt cheese. Remove when brown.