Green Chicken Enchiladas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, barely cover tomatillos and chilis with water; simmer until tender.
- 2Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- 3Puree in blender together with reserved cooking liquid and garlic. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in saucepan; add sauce and stir 5 minutes.
- 4Add broth and salt to taste; cook 5 minutes more. Soften tortillas in oil.
- 5Dip tortillas into green sauce, top with evenly divided chicken, sour cream, and a little onion.
- 6Roll up enchiladas and place in a 9 X 13 glass baking dish,
- 7pour remaining sauce evenly over enchiladas and top with cheese.
- 8Preheat oven to 325 to 350 degrees, bake till cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through. Approximatley 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: