Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is what my husband calls the "yummy stuff" :)
Make and share this Green Chicken Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat up sesame oil and fry chicken until golden.
- Add curry paste and fry another 2 minutes.
- When really smelly, stir in coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar.
- When well combined sprinkle snow peas on top and put the lid on.
- Let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
This was really good, but we make something similar which we like better. In case you are interested in trying it a little different next time try this: add an additional tbl. of brown sugar and another tbl. of fish sauce. Add 1/3 cup of chicken broth and a couple of tbl. of dried basil. Also use jasmine rice- so good! We have it at least once a week here.