Green Tea will tighten pores, provide anti-aging benefits and is ideal for soothing troubled or sunburned skin. This comes from the Herb Companion Website and is added for the Comfort Cafe. This infusion should be refrigerated if not used within 3 days. Adendum: After reading up on camomile tea, I've added it to the infusion.
- 1⁄2 cup distilled water
- 2 teaspoons green tea leaves
- 1 camomile tea bag
- Bring water to boil, pour over tea leaves and camomile tea bag; steep 3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves and allow to cool. Pour into a glass container.
- Apply to skin with a cottonball.
- Refrigerate if not used within 3 days.