Green Tea will tighten pores, provide anti-aging benefits and is ideal for soothing troubled or sunburned skin. This comes from the Herb Companion Website and is added for the Comfort Cafe. This infusion should be refrigerated if not used within 3 days. Adendum: After reading up on camomile tea, I've added it to the infusion.
- 1⁄2 cup distilled water
- 2 teaspoons green tea leaves
- 1 camomile tea bag
- Bring water to boil, pour over tea leaves and camomile tea bag; steep 3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves and allow to cool. Pour into a glass container.
- Apply to skin with a cottonball.
- Refrigerate if not used within 3 days.
I applied this to a really bad burn that refused to heal and it is now healed, took about a week but very gentle to apply and I felt it did me good!! Thanks for posting, will try on my excema next flare up. Made for holiday tag.
I have chronic acne and am looking for a miracle treatment -- I've used a green tea toner for the past week or so and opted to try this one too. Both seemed to make the redness on my face first worse and then better, and my skin does seem to feel a bit less oily too. So far, so good!
I wish I knew about this years ago when I was out in the sun a lot! Easy ,natural and soothing!Thanks for sharing!