Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I myself love Guinness a Stout that's a very dark, almost black full-bodied beer!Nothing like it! But for this you'll need a lighter beer like an IRISH AMBER, Irish Red Ale, or a Golden Irish Lager Style BeerPint Glasses (16 oz). I make this for fun on St. Patty's Day. For the kids use a clear juice with coloring. This is a great way to get people interested in culture! Bring them in and the teach them.
- 453.59 g golden irish lager beer
- 0.19-0.39 ml green food coloring
- In a chilled pint size glass pour beer add food coloring and mix inches Enjoy!
- "Slàinte!" (pronounced "slawn-cha"),.
- As the Irish would say. The traditional toast is the Irish equivalent of cheers and means "good health" in Gaelic.
I prefer dark beer. But, I think this idea is so cute for St. Patrick's Day!
Fun! The green doesn't alter the taste at all. For the kiddos, I use ginger ale! Looks pretty much the same.