1/7 Photos of Green Beer "slàinte!"
I myself love Guinness a Stout that's a very dark, almost black full-bodied beer!Nothing like it! But for this you'll need a lighter beer like an IRISH AMBER, Irish Red Ale, or a Golden Irish Lager Style BeerPint Glasses (16 oz). I make this for fun on St. Patty's Day. For the kids use a clear juice with coloring. This is a great way to get people interested in culture! Bring them in and the teach them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces golden irish lager beer
- 3 -6 drops green food coloring
- 1In a chilled pint size glass pour beer add food coloring and mix inches Enjoy!
- 2"Slàinte!" (pronounced "slawn-cha"),.
- 3As the Irish would say. The traditional toast is the Irish equivalent of cheers and means "good health" in Gaelic.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beer "slàinte!"
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g