I myself love Guinness a Stout that's a very dark, almost black full-bodied beer!Nothing like it! But for this you'll need a lighter beer like an IRISH AMBER, Irish Red Ale, or a Golden Irish Lager Style BeerPint Glasses (16 oz). I make this for fun on St. Patty's Day. For the kids use a clear juice with coloring. This is a great way to get people interested in culture! Bring them in and the teach them.
- 16 ounces golden irish lager beer
- 3 -6 drops green food coloring
- In a chilled pint size glass pour beer add food coloring and mix inches Enjoy!
- "Slàinte!" (pronounced "slawn-cha"),.
- As the Irish would say. The traditional toast is the Irish equivalent of cheers and means "good health" in Gaelic.