- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup yogurt
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and salt and pepper and cook until the onion starts to wilt, about 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans and half the dill and 1 cup of water.
- Lower heat to simmer and cover and cook till tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Uncover and raise heat so excess liquid evaporates.
- Add lemon juice, stir.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Remove from heat and stir in yogurt.
- Garnish with the reaining dill.