- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces green beans, frozen
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place green beans on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Roast to desired doneness, about 10 minutes, stirring once or twice to avoid burning.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Remove green beans from oven and spoon into tomato mixture and toss thoroughly.
- Can be served hot or cold.