Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice tasty side dish that even my 11 year old son loves.
Make and share this Green Beans With Tomatoes Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place green beans on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Roast to desired doneness, about 10 minutes, stirring once or twice to avoid burning.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Remove green beans from oven and spoon into tomato mixture and toss thoroughly.
- Can be served hot or cold.