1/1 Photo of Green Beans With Tomatoes Salad
A nice tasty side dish that even my 11 year old son loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- 2Place green beans on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 3Roast to desired doneness, about 10 minutes, stirring once or twice to avoid burning.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- 5Remove green beans from oven and spoon into tomato mixture and toss thoroughly.
- 6Can be served hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Tomatoes Salad
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g