1/5 Photos of Green Beans With Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta
Not your usual green beans, but so great and easy. I had these as a side at a restaurant in Atlanta and have re-created this version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, prepare an ice bath for cooling the beans.
- 2Cook the beans in salted boiling water, about 6 minutes, until crisp, but tender.
- 3Drain the beans, then cool in the ice bath.
- 4Drain and put the beans in a serving dish.
- 5Add the feta cheese to the cooled beans.
- 6Heat the olive oil and add the garlic, about 60 seconds, until fragrant.
- 7Remove form heat and add the tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, and oregano.
- 8Toss this mixture.
- 9Pour over green beans and feta and stir gently to combine.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.1
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 936.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 13.7 g