- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup mild onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed, and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the green beans and broth, cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced tomato, cover and steam for 1-2 minutes, then add the oregano, parsley, salt and pepper and steam for another minute.