Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very good side dish for Roast Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Sauce. Very tasty.
Make and share this Green Beans With Tomatoes and Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 tps. salt
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, sliced
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook beans until bright green and tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Drain and toss with olive oil, tomatoes, pepper and salt.
- Transfer to platter and sprinkle with almonds.