Green Beans With Toasted Pecans
- In small bowl, blend I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread, sugar, Garlic Powder, pepper and salt.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons garlic mixture over medium-high heat and cook pecans, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until pecans are golden.
- Remove pecans and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining garlic mixture and stir in green beans.
- Cook covered over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until green beans are tender.
- Stir in pecans.