1/4 Photos of Green Beans With Toasted Hazelnuts
From Bon Appetit, November 2001. This is quick and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place hazelnuts in small nonstick skillet.
- 2Stir over medium heat until lightly toasted, about 8 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and set aside.
- 4Cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- 5Drain. (Can be made up to 2 hours ahead. Let beans stand in colander.).
- 6Melt butter in same pot over medium-high heat.
- 7Add beans and vinegar; toss to coat and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Transfer to serving bowl.
- 10Sprinkle with hazelnuts.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Toasted Hazelnuts
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 74.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: