Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Dresses up beans for company! It looks like a difficult dish, but is oh-so-easy.
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup minced shallot
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- salt & pepper
- Cook beans until crisp tender.
- Rinse and drain.
- Melt butter and olive oil into large skillet.
- Add beans, garalic and shallots.
- Cook for 5 minutes (or until heated through).
- Stir in pecans, tarragon, salt& pepper.