Easy and great side dish for almost anything!
Make and share this Green Beans With Sweet and Sour Red Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Steam beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to plate.
- Melt butter in heavy large skillet over high heat.
- Add next 3 ingredients.
- Sauté until onion begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and sugar.
- Stir until sauce thickens, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add beans; toss to coat and heat through, about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mound in shallow bowl.