1/1 Photo of Green Beans With Sweet and Sour Red Onions
Easy and great side dish for almost anything!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2Transfer to plate.
- 3Melt butter in heavy large skillet over high heat.
- 4Add next 3 ingredients.
- 5Sauté until onion begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
- 6Add vinegar and sugar.
- 7Stir until sauce thickens, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- 8Add beans; toss to coat and heat through, about 1 minute.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Mound in shallow bowl.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Sweet and Sour Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: