Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Green beans and tomatoes go together so well and in this dish sun-dried works wonderfully.
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 medium onion
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Saute onions and garlic in olive till onions clear in large skillet, add green beans, sundried tomatoes and salt and pepper.
- Add enough water to cover bottom of pan.
- Cook until desired doneness.
We did not like this recipe. It was too bland, and had no taste. I think next time, I will try green beans with roasted red peppers.
Simple, straight-forward and tasty. Next time I'll try precooking the beans then adding them to the sauteed onions and tomatoes just long enough to rewarm.