Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Everyday Food. Nutritious and delicious.
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 7 teaspoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons asian chili-garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 skirt steaks, about 1 1/2 pounds
- coarse salt and pepper
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 4 ounces bean sprouts
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, and chili sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over high heat; swirl to coat pan.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper; cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Pour off fat from pan.
- Steam green beans until bright green for 4 minutes.
- Thinly slice beef.
- Pour soy mixture into pan; toss.
- Return beef and any accumulated juices to pan; cook (uncovered) until heated through.
- Add bean sprouts; toss to combine.