Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is our favorite way to make green beans
Make and share this Green Beans With Shallots and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Boil green beans for 4-5 minutes until just tender but still crisp.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan over medium heat and add oil.
- Add the shallot and saute for a minute.
- Drain the green beans and add to the shallots.
- Saute, stirring until the shallots are soft and the green beans are tender.
- Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
A great way to have green beans. I served this to dinner guests with stuffed chicken and rice pilaf.