Green Beans Tossed with shallots, butter and fresh parsley. This dish is quick and easy to prepare. This is a great holiday side dish when you are serving a large number of guests. Recipe is from Womens Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter with olive oil over medium heat.
- 2Add shallots and cook for 7-9 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 3Stir in remaining butter, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- 4Cook green beans uncovered in a large pot of boiling water 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 5Drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- 6Add shallot butter and parsley and toss to coat.
- 7Garnish with toasted almonds if desired and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Shallot Butter
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 160.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g